Wednesday, August 19, 2009

SPOILER ALERT!

This sneak peek is for their Grandma and Grandpa.
IF you happen to know these 3 cuties.....this is a SURPRISE for their mom and dad who are on a cruise, so MUMS THE WORD!!! We are taking a big risk by posting their sneak peek. I mean, I've never been on a cruise before but I think they probably have Internet access. I almost didn't post these but then I thought....they're out on the ocean, with no kids for a week....I'm sure they have much better things to do than check my blog. Heck, walking the isles of Target with no kids is a vacation....I'm SURE they are not checking my blog. So here's a few of my favorites from this morning. I LOVE SURPRISES!!! (posted with Grandma's permission)














No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog