Monday, January 26, 2009

Pebblebrook Portraits is Blogging




As I enter my studio into the world of blogging, I feel it is only appropriate to post a couple of images of my sweet little neighbor. This little cutie has been my "practice" subject since the day she was born. Her sweet mommy was so patient with me as I played "mad scientist" and placed her precious child in everything from a toy doll carriage to crazy outfits I made myself. I learned a lot (at their expense) and hopefully have become a better photographer. Thanks for letting me learn and grow sweet "K".

1 comment:

  1. We are thrilled to have been your "subject"!You are an amazing photographer and we cherish the portraits you have taken of her. You are always so patient with her and she feels very comfortable in your studio. Thanks, Becky!

    ReplyDelete

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog