Saturday, April 18, 2009

CASTING CALL !

MODELS NEEDED:
-FILLED !I am looking for a 6-9 month old baby boy that can sit up unassisted to try out some new ideas I have. You will get a free session, a complimentary 8x10 and 25% off anything you order. (must sign model release)
-FILLED ! -I am looking for a newborn to be photographed within the first 7 days of birth. (I've got the cutest dang hat a lady in Australia knit for me that I want to try) You will get a free session, a complimentary 8x10 and 25% off anything you order. (Call me if you or someone you know is expecting in the month of April or May) (must sign model release)
-FILLED ! I am looking for a boy about 5-6 years old for an "urban session". You will get a free session, a complimentary 8x10 and 25% off anything you order. (must sign model release)
817-368-4446
or email me at waterfallphotography@yahoo.com Thank you to all the great models who came in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog