Saturday, April 4, 2009

Princess Buttercup














Anyone ever see the beloved 80's flick "The Princess Bride"? Well I don't know if it's because I have seen that movie a million times or if I just feel bad for the Buttercups for having to share springtime with the famous Bluebonnet....whatever the reason, the Buttercup is my favorite spring flower. I think they are so delicate and girly. Some of my favorite pictures of my children are on a hillside completely covered in buttercups by Lake Benbrook. Too bad I don't have them in digital form (that was back in prehistoric film days), or I'd post them right now.

Little "R" was just about the most adorable kid ever. She took a little convincing to tromp through the weeds but in the end, I think we got some real treasures. As I was looking through her images I kept coming back to the one with the cute little head tilt. I knew I had seen that before. Check out her little head tilt a year ago, hehe, isn't she just the cutest thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog