Monday, May 11, 2009

In the Forest


I just got back from an awesome week at Texas School of Photography. Once a year every May photographers meet for a week of sun-up to sun-down intense learning. We get so much training from amazing instructors but the best part is hanging out with other photographers from all over the U.S. (this year we had people from 2 other countries as well) I came home with so many ideas and a head full of creative new things to try with my clients. Before I had even unpacked I went out and got this new lens I learned about. I am so amazed by the clarity and depth of field it creates. My poor dogs were so happy when I finally got a human subject to point my lens at. Now try to look past how 100% STINKIN' CUTE this kid is and see how pretty this lens shoots. I love it and can't wait to see what all I can do with it.

I've got so many sessions to catch up on so if you are waiting for your sneak peek I promise it will be soon!

Also, I lost a few voicemails while at school so if you left me a message and I didn't respond, please call me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog