Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'm in love with the FedEx guy! DFW Family Photography




I'm in love with the FedEx guy!.....and he knows it too! Whenever I hear his big loud truck turn onto my street, I run to the fridge and grab him a drink and a snack from the kids school lunch supply box. He loves me too. It's a great relationship....I give him tasty treats and he gives me stuff like THIS! A box full of beautiful canvas gallery wraps. It's Christmas in the Eastman home! Every time I get a canvas from my FedEx guy, I put it on the mantle and stare at it for a whole day before I decide to call the client and tell them it's arrived. I can't help it, it's just so painful to say my goodbyes. At least I know they are going to good homes that will love and cherish them forever. sniff, sniff.




Today 3 canvas gallery wraps arrived in one order. I thought I'd post a couple of pictures because they are good examples of the choices you have. The sizes are 20x30, 16x20 and the little one is 8x12. The big one and little one have images that wrap all around the edges. The 16x20 has a solid color for the sides (we grabbed a blue from her jean jacket). The two big wraps are 1 1/2" deep and the little one is 3/4" deep. Canvas prints can be in any size you like. I have also had clients order black and white and sepia prints which also turn out really nice.




Ask to see samples next time you are in the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog