Monday, August 16, 2010

Family Reunion! DFW Destination Photographer



Just got back from a wonderful trip to Crystal Beach (down by Galveston). We had a family reunion for my Mom's side and I got to see people I haven't seen in years. It was so fun to see all the cousins I remember as kids...with big kids of their own.
Crystal Beach is very quiet and peaceful. A lot of it is still being repaired from last year's hurricane Ike, but there are plenty of beach houses with beautiful beaches to hang out on. You have to drive your car onto a ferry to get there from Galveston and if you are lucky you might see a few dolphins playing around the boat. It was a great trip and I'm sad it's over but now I have some really great images to remember it.
This image is from the first part of the week when the skies were clear. Fortunately for us some storm clouds moved in towards the end of the week. Most people would grumble about storm clouds but I knew that would make the sunrise look amazing. And it did! I'll post those later in the week. For now, here's one of my sweet niece Lydia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog