Thursday, June 4, 2009

My new favorite place to shop!

Two of my really good girlfriends just opened the cutest little shop in Keller. It is called Real Deals and it has all kinds of home decor stuff. (on the corner of 377 and Kroger Rd.)
Every time I go in there I leave with some kind of new treasure. The store is broken down into little corners, each with different themes. My very favorite corner is the one where everything is black and white. I LOVE everything in there. Today I found this adorable little zebra stool and then over in the girly pink corner I found this pink fabric. It took me about 2 hours to find myself a little model (thanks to a nice lady I met at the pool) and take some test shots. I'm thinking this is going to be a fun prop for all the girly girls that come into my studio.











No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog