Wednesday, June 17, 2009

San Antonio Portrait Sessions

I will be in beautiful San Antonio June 29- July 3. This will be a trip to visit family members and have a little fun exploring the city. Anyone who's ever been to San Antonio knows it is full of beautiful parks with old stone walls/bridges, lush landscaping and of course the missions. If you are in town that same week and would like to do a portrait session, contact me for information. I will be offering very reduced rates on sessions. Why? Because I just can't go to a city like that and not do my photography thing....it would just be too painful. ;)
waterfallphotography@yahoo.com
Update: Looks like we have a few sessions scheduled for the Japanese Tea Gardens in downtown San Antonio. It is a beautiful setting that dates back to 1901. I am so excited to photograph the old stone walls and abundant flowers. Let me know if you would like to have your family photographed here. I am also available for other San Antonio locations.
Tuesday and Friday are now full.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2009 'One-column photo blog' by HUGE photo blog